Prophetic Focus for FEBRUARY 2017
My Case is Different greetings to you all in Jesus’ name.
There is no doubt that everyone of us has enjoyed unusual grace in the just concluded 21-day prayer and fasting. I pray that the effect shall continue to bring forth testimonies all through this year in everyone’s life in Jesus Name. To God alone be all the glory.
Before our very eyes, darkness is covering the earth and gross darkness the people, uncertainties pervading the atmosphere but God has ordained our exemption. As it is written, “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee” Is. 60:1-2
- According to scripture, until the Book, that is, the word of God is opened to a man the struggle of life continues. – 5:1-5/6-12
- It is also discovered that believers are much more victims of ignorance than they are of the devil – 4:6/ Is. 5:13/ Job. 34:10-12/31-32
- Therefore, our real challenge is not with the powers of darkness, but with the absence of light – 60:1-3/ Jn. 1-5/9
- Obviously, light is our real seal of exemption from the horror of darkness – 2:16-23/ Dan. 2:46
- Nothing repositions the believer for an exceptional life like revelation – 45:3-5/ 2 Cor. 3:18
- We are spiritually illuminated to dominate our world – 1:5/9/ Gen. 41:38-44/ Gen. 45: 7-8
- According to the word, revelation is the way out of all the challenges of life – 28:1-13/ 2 Pet. 1:4 / 1 Cor. 10:13
- One cannot be exempted from the powers of darkness without light; therefore, our year of exemption must be our year of abounding revelation. 2 Cor. 12:7/ Act.14:11/19-20
- But it is the word we engage that transforms our lives, not just the word we understand and receive – 28:1-13/Lk.5:4-7/James 2:18-24/26
- It is also common knowledge that the value of light is in walking therein because one cannot benefit from the effect of light with his eyes closed. 8:12/ Jn. 12:35-36
Therefore, the prophetic focus for the month of February 2017 is:
MY LIGHT HAS COME – Is. 60:1-22.
We are all required to engage with the word like never before this month, not only to know what is written but to put same to work believing, thereby commanding dominion over the forces of uncertainties that is pervading the world around us.
Recommended books of the month authored by Bishop David. O. Oyedepo include:
*The Force of Freedom *Satan Get Lost *Breaking the Curses of Life
*Born to Win *Winning Invisible Battles *All you need to have All your Needs Met
Remain ever blessed!
Jesus is Lord!
Bishop David O. Oyedepo