July 2017 – I am a Child of Destiny
My case is different greetings to you all in Jesus’ name.
The month of June 2017 has been a most awesome month for us in this Commission as God delivered to everyone of us key to operating in the supernatural by revelation and to God be all the glory!
In addition, we saw the good hand of God in the outcome of Operation Run agenda as God brought in multitudes of men and women into His kingdom across our churches worldwide resulting in supernatural multiplication to the glory of God.
But what is the Lord saying for the new month of July 2017?
As we all know:
- The purpose of every product is determined in the factory and not in the market
- It is God that has made us and not we ourselves – Ps. 100:3
- We are fearfully and wonderfully made – Ps 129:4
- Therefore, our purpose on earth has been pre-determined from above – Jer. 1:5/ Gal. 1:15
- When one is saved, he steps into God’s predestination agenda – Eph. 1:5-6
- Redemption makes the believer a child of destiny – Rom. 8: 29-30
From scriptures, we discover that every believer has:
- A glorious destiny – 2Pet. 1:3/ Rom. 8:29-30
- An enviable destiny – Gen. 26:12-14/ Gal. 4:28
- A royal destiny – Rev. 5:10/ Gen. 17: 5-7/ Gal. 3:17
- A prosperous destiny – Gen. 12:1-3/ Gal. 3:13-14
- A mountain top destiny – Deut. 28:1/ Mat. 5:13-16
This is why believers are not permitted to live as destitute.
But vision is the spiritual access to our glorious destiny – Gen. 13:14-15/ Pro. 29:18
Walking in the center of God’s plan makes believers unstoppable, irresistible and unmolestable – Joel 2:1-8/ Is. 48:21/ Ps. 23: 1-6
Furthermore, we understand from scriptures that we can access the plan of God for our lives through four major ways, among others:
- Through the word of God – Is. 29:11-12/ Ps. 119:105
- Through Heavenly Vision – Joel 2:28-30/ Acts 26: 19
- Through identification of our unique giftings – Matt. 25: 14-30/ Gen. 41: 15-16
- Through the passion that burns within us as in Nehemiah – Neh. 1:1-11/ Neh. 5:1-14
However, we must understand that God’s plan for every man only becomes accessible after one is born again. As it is written, “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover, whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.” – Rom. 8: 29-30
In the light of the above, we should set ourselves for continuous access to God’s next levels plan as it relates to each of us through divine encounters with His word this month.
Therefore, the prophetic theme for the month of July 2017 is:
I AM A CHILD OF DESTINY – Rom. 8: 29-30
Recommended books of the month authored by me include:
- In pursuit of vision
- Understanding Divine Direction
- Understanding Vision
- The Breakthrough Power of Vision
Remain ever blessed!
Jesus is Lord!
David O Oyedepo